MIDNIGHT RUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Ive been eyeballing this red cactus fruit in my moms neighbors yard. Just drove by and to many people out to snag it. My 12 year old stepdaughter was with me- she said who steals cactus in the middle of the night. Well tortoise people do. I'll get it

macdeezy

5 Year Member
Prunedale, CA
hahaha! That is just hilarious!!
My neighbor has alot of those.. Ive been meaning to go ask them for some, in exchange for not telling them to turn the music down on their next party! LOL!
I am mexican, but the neighbors on both sides are REALLY mexican, and they LOVE to play the mariachi and fast beat spanish music EVERY WEEKEND and it absolutely drives me NUTS!!! But I will let it slide if I can get free pickings whenever I want! :) lol!

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
macdeezy said:
hahaha! That is just hilarious!!
My neighbor has alot of those.. Ive been meaning to go ask them for some, in exchange for not telling them to turn the music down on their next party! LOL!
I am mexican, but the neighbors on both sides are REALLY mexican, and they LOVE to play the mariachi and fast beat spanish music EVERY WEEKEND and it absolutely drives me NUTS!!! But I will let it slide if I can get free pickings whenever I want! :) lol!

I never even see these neighbors outside- Alcohol and Mariachi music makes for a long loud night especially when your not at the party:D

macdeezy

5 Year Member
Prunedale, CA
SERIOUSLY! It kills me! My fiance has Insomnia, so once she takes her sleeping pill, she's dead asleep and I'm sitting here all pissed off! LOL!
And you should just go for it! Smear some mud on your face (to make it feel more like a "covert mission") and just do a snatch and run! LOL!

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
macdeezy said:
SERIOUSLY! It kills me! My fiance has Insomnia, so once she takes her sleeping pill, she's dead asleep and I'm sitting here all pissed off! LOL!
And you should just go for it! Smear some mud on your face (to make it feel more like a "covert mission") and just do a snatch and run! LOL!

Thats funny, I dont sleep very good either

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
LMAOfff....I want a pic of you all cat burglared out...mud smear and all...I don't sleep too early either...lol....I could ne the look out!!!....LOL....

Seriously go for it.....I am going to laugh MAO if you make the 11 o'clock news....lol:D

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
I do this kind of thing all the time and my friends and girlfriend love to ridicule me for it. Last fall a few of my neighbors had some real nice looking hibiscus flowers and I snuck out at 10:30 to bag a few for feeding to my torts the following morning. Great post, I know all of us can relate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.