Status
Not open for further replies.

Zouave

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Toronto
... and they came home with me!
:D YAY!
Long day so didn't get to do a proper photo shoot before they fell asleep. More pix soon. :cool:

dfa6ef69.jpg

21796fa4.jpg

completely burrowed in after dinner
be2a394a.jpg

Zouave

5 Year Member
Toronto
There was really only one vendor with a major tortoise display and while i was there (11:30 to 2:30) they must sold 10 torts. Many RF's, some Sulcatas, a few pancakes, a couple Greeks and a bunch of Leopards on display. Mostly only a couple inches but a few larger RF's and a Marginated about 6 -8 inches or so.

All in all i had a good time and talked to a bunch friendly folks and spent WAAAAAAAAAAAYY too much dough!! lol

Great day!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Zouave said:
There was really only one vendor with a major tortoise display and while i was there (11:30 to 2:30) they must sold 10 torts. Many RF's, some Sulcatas, a few pancakes, a couple Greeks and a bunch of Leopards on display. Mostly only a couple inches but a few larger RF's and a Marginated about 6 -8 inches or so.

All in all i had a good time and talked to a bunch friendly folks and spent WAAAAAAAAAAAYY too much dough!! lol

Great day!

Nice, I am glad you had a good time :) Do you know what was the name or the company of the vendor?

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Outstanding! Congrats! Keep us posted on their development:tort:

Zouave

5 Year Member
Toronto
Thanks everyone! Couldn't wait to get home from work today so i could continue doting. lol

Isa said:
Zouave said:

Great day!

Nice, I am glad you had a good time :) Do you know what was the name or the company of the vendor?

Yup, "Port Credit Pet Centre" they are the major distributor in Southern Ontario it seems. http://www.portcreditpets.com/ Caution to our American friends, the prices make scare the .... poop ... out of you. lol

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Zouave said:
Thanks everyone! Couldn't wait to get home from work today so i could continue doting. lol

Isa said:
Zouave said:

Great day!

Yup, "Port Credit Pet Centre" they are the major distributor in Southern Ontario it seems. http://www.portcreditpets.com/ Caution to our American friends, the prices make scare the .... poop ... out of you. lol

I saw them at the last reptile expo I went in Mtl and they had a huge selection of tortoises but they did not have any Hermanns :( Glad you found what you were looking for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.