Meet Sriracha

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushmouth26

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Hi Everyone, Wanted to introduce myself and my baby Sulcata Sriracha. We live in North Texas. Sriracha sleeps indoors at night and has a enclosure she stays in outside during the day.

We keep a small toy construction cone on her for short periods when she is free roaming the yard so the kiddos dont step on her.
IMG_7197_resized.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20130726_142701_resized.jpg
    IMG_20130726_142701_resized.jpg
    771.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited by a moderator:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! I love the little cone, so cute yet functional. :) I am not sure how the rules for the photo contest for the calendar are going to be set up, but if your meeting the qualifications, I think your sulcata picture would be a great one to enter. :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). Very cute. Please read Toms threads below in my post for proper raising a healthy, smooth sulcata.

mushmouth26

5 Year Member
Texas
Thanks I have been following Tom's post closely. Thanks!

wellington said:
Hello and Welcome:). Very cute. Please read Toms threads below in my post for proper raising a healthy, smooth sulcata.

mushmouth26

5 Year Member
Texas
Awesome Thanks

Jacqui said:
Hi and welcome! I love the little cone, so cute yet functional. :) I am not sure how the rules for the photo contest for the calendar are going to be set up, but if your meeting the qualifications, I think your sulcata picture would be a great one to enter. :)

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Welcome!! :) :)
The cone is an awesome idea!! She is so cute!!......even cuter with the cone on!! :)

TaylorJL

5 Year Member
I have to say that that cone if FREAKING adorable! Such a great idea because shed never get lost. Made me smile!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using TortForum mobile app

Knack4things

5 Year Member
mushmouth26 said:
Hi Everyone, Wanted to introduce myself and my baby Sulcata Sriracha. We live in North Texas. Sriracha sleeps indoors at night and has a enclosure she stays in outside during the day.

We keep a small toy construction cone on her for short periods when she is free roaming the yard so the kiddos dont step on her.

That cone is adorable! And I'm sure it keeps her from flipping over too.

Status
Not open for further replies.