Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmytort

5 Year Member
Hello everybody, I just wanted to take a moment to say hi and introduce myself. I live in Arizona just outside of Phoenix and my family has a sulcata tortoise named Timmy. Timmy is about 7.5 inches but growing very fast since we got him in April. We got him from a friend who hatched him just over two years ago. He stays outside day and night and has free roam of the entire yard with an awesome tiki hut he can escape from the heat but mostly he stays away from it, hopefully he will take to it eventually. Of course I will post pics soon but it's my daughters first birthday today so by for now!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi "Timmytort":

Welcome to the Forum!!

May we know your name?

Arizona is great country for tortoises. Can't wait to see pictures of Timmy.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome Timmy's caretaker and parent of a just one year old daughter! :D Look forward to seeing and hearing more about Timmy.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
welcome to the forum and happy birthday to your daugther :D

Timmytort

5 Year Member
My name is Eddie, and I have a wonderful family. My wifes name is Amy my son is Brendan and the birthday girl is scarlet. We also have a rottweiler who will be 12 in just over a month and his name is gilligan cuz he is my """little buddy". I will say I joined at a very busy time for me so forgive me if I dont get pics up soon but tomorrow is my 7th anniversary and I leave Tuesday to be the best man in a wedding in NC.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
No rush and please do not feel any pressure. It sounds like you have a busy life. :)

Timmytort

5 Year Member
OK here is Timmy...
IMG_0466.jpg

I will be posting lots of pics of the Tiki hut on the enclosure section in a few moments so if you wanna see more, and I know you do then head on over and check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.