Measurement day

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
ImageUploadedByTortForum1395603810.201607.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1395603824.900577.jpg
The babies are still growing like well fed weeds LOL.
Today was measurement day so I soaked them, cleaned them with a super soft toothbrush, and then measured them. They are obviously used to the routine and just go with the flow.

Elohi(Earth)[TURTLE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
diamondbp said:
Awesome. How often do you measure them?

Every 4-5 weeks generally. I didn't start until December 19th though I think lol. I REALLY wish I'd have measure them thoroughly on the first day that I got each of them. WHOOPS!

Elohi(Earth)[TURTLE]

caits1300

Aww they are adorable! What type breed are they? And how big are they when they're fully grown?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Love the pic where you are measuring with the tape. S/he standing nice and tall for ya:D. Looking great.

shanu303

5 Year Member
India
@ caits1300, they are leopard tortoise(Stigmochelys pardalis), typical adults reaching 18-inch (460 mm) and weighing 40-pound (18 kg).Large specimens may be 70-centimetre (28 in) long and weigh up to 120-pound (54 kg).

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
WOW! ! !

You look so focus and serious. All you baby tortoise are so cute and beautiful.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I'm kind of embarrassed that my intense focus came through in this picture. I'm actually a happy person despite the picture haha. It can be a double edged sword, that focus LOL. I actually have focus issues when I have a lot to do and or a lot going on. Adult ADHD. I never really grew out of it I just learned to cope.

Elohi(Earth)[TURTLE]

Jhwells46

Your awesome mission is the only thing that shows through in that picture :) your babies look great! Love the little trace drawings of their size!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Elohi said:
I'm kind of embarrassed that my intense focus came through in this picture. I'm actually a happy person despite the picture haha. It can be a double edged sword, that focus LOL. I actually have focus issues when I have a lot to do and or a lot going on. Adult ADHD. I never really grew out of it I just learned to cope.

Elohi🌎(Earth)[TURTLE]

I can tell you are a very happy person by reading all your post and threads. You are also a loving care Mother and wife also a great Tortoise Lover. I enjoy reading your poet. I am also very, very impressed buy how you cope with your difficulty. My hat is off to you for you be a very strong lady and all the things you do in that extra mile kinda style.