Me and my new pet (help with cares and ID)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eriram

5 Year Member
Im trying to post new photos of him, But Im new to this site and dont know how!!! HELP

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi eriram:

There's a nice section at the very beginning of the forum called "New members please read this before posting." It tells you that new members' posts have to be approved by a moderator before they will show up on the forum. So, your pictures posted just fine, its just that a moderator wasn't online when you posted them so they didn't get approved right away.

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
the photos that i see are no bigger than the thumbnail posted..hmm..maybe its my computer, but i cant tell ..how many toes are on the back feet??.....what color are the eyes?...

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
Mid Willamette Valley, Or
Beautiful!, i agree with an above poster (terripen ornata lutola)

i suggest you first upload your pictures to a photobucket acct, then copy the IMG code and itll post on the page and wont be clickible because youll be able to see it in the text :)

pryncesssc

5 Year Member
Chicago IL
turtlemann2 said:
Beautiful!, i agree with an above poster (terripen ornata lutola)

i suggest you first upload your pictures to a photobucket acct, then copy the IMG code and itll post on the page and wont be clickible because youll be able to see it in the text :)

Ur such a crazy computer genius Scott :p

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
Mid Willamette Valley, Or
Actually im pretty lame on the computer! lol, but i could NEVER figure out how to do the attachment and found it so much easier this way hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.