Marlin's new digs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSimpsons

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
My sulcatas Marlin and Vern are getting a new enclosure, they are currently in something about 10x8' and a 2'x3' house. Their new enclosure is roughly 20'x22' and their new house is gonna be around 4x7'. Here are pictures of the demo of the old tin shed that was in the way. Here is their old house, and our chickens

IMG_2852.jpg

I know the current grounds are not to impressive but there are plans for a cement soaking pond and the 4x7 house should be up with power to it by the weekend.

2011-08-14_12-51-39_717.jpg

2011-08-14_19-21-39_619.jpg

FranklinTturtle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Myrtle Beach SC
I think the new place is looking great. Make sure that you post the finish product so that I can see the progress. I will be starting my own upgrade for franklin T. in a couple of weeks. So I am getting as many Ideals as I can. Thanks for sharing. Marlin and Vern will be loving it.
Thanks
Jessica

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Looking good, don't forget about visual barries other wise they will spend there time trying to get to the other side...

TheSimpsons

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Work slowed me down this week. Im gonna try and make some time Sunday to get their house started.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
is there current pen made with those logs? looks nice, but they may need solid so they cant see thru..

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
At first when I saw your chickens I thought they were sock monkeys, hahahahaha. Don't they bother your torts?

Status
Not open for further replies.