MAKING NEW FRIENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
“ Oliver” ….the new addition at the Cove', making a new friend with the Lion King…- “Bean”

Even Sally was checking things out …..

JD~;)

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
Eeee SO ADORABLE!!! I love little ducklings :)

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Very Cool, I was wondering about that,,,,, how are the cats with the little ducks

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
bigred said:
Very Cool, I was wondering about that,,,,, how are the cats with the little ducks

everything .. v^v^chillv^v^with the felines... Very inquisitive at first …not too aggressive .. More playing .. But they are very well behaved cats and know not to mess with it . I still as a baby wouldn’t leave alone unsupervised with them though. The cutest darn thing .. Is this breed of duck walks upright like a penguin like I mentioned .. Well it will follow the cat around the yard too … as well as you …. It was the only one that hatched from this clutch … but I have 12 more in the cooker now .. :)

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
N2TORTS said:
bigred said:

everything .. v^v^chillv^v^with the felines... Very inquisitive at first …not too aggressive .. More playing .. But they are very well behaved cats and know not to mess with it . I still as a baby wouldn’t leave alone unsupervised with them though. The cutest darn thing .. Is this breed of duck walks upright like a penguin like I mentioned .. Well it will follow the cat around the yard too … as well as you …. It was the only one that hatched from this clutch … but I have 12 more in the cooker now .. :)

Pretty neat, as kids we would get lil ducks and chicks every easter

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's an indian runner, then, huh? I love baby ducks...but man o man can they ever be messy in their water.

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Lovely family! :)

May[CHERRY BLOSSOM], Hermann's [TURTLE][TURTLE] & Aussie [DOG FACE][DOG FACE][DOG FACE] (@YWG)

Status
Not open for further replies.