Looking to rehome a Sulcata!

Hi, I'm Emily. I'm a new member, but a life-long tort enthusiast. I live in Missouri with a spacious yard for the summer and spring, and have an extremely sizable and heated space indoors for the chillier days in the fall and during the winter.
I'll comment on any thread looking for a home for a Sulcata in the US, and I don't mean to spam! I'm just extremely interested in helping out a couple of Sulcatas, and have the resources and knowledge.
If anyone has a Sulcata that needs rehoming, I am absolutely willing to pay 100% of overnight live animal shipping fees and to send pics of where they would live, as well as any other info!
I'm interested in torts of any sex, age, size, or health status. I'd just like to give them a home.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Emily, and welcome to the Forum!

You have a much better chance of adopting a tortoise if you get active on the Forum and let us get to know you a little better. Most folks who have to give up their turtles and tortoises have a very hard time letting them go. It helps them pick a new home when they know a little bit about the person wanting to adopt.

Hi Emily, and welcome to the Forum!

You have a much better chance of adopting a tortoise if you get active on the Forum and let us get to know you a little better. Most folks who have to give up their turtles and tortoises have a very hard time letting them go. It helps them pick a new home when they know a little bit about the person wanting to adopt.

Hey, thanks so much!