Looking for Papers Specifically on Advances in the Biology and Conservation of Turtles.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
Looking for Papers Specifically on Advances in the Biology and Conservation of Turtles.

From Dr. Russell Burke

Fellow turtle researchers:
Please consider contributing a manuscript to a special issue of the journal "Diversity" that i am guest-editing, devoted specifically to Advances in the Biology and Conservation of Turtles.

I am seeking 5-15 special full-length manuscript contributions on turtle biology for publication in a special issue of Diversity (H index = 28, SJR rank 0.745). Diversity (ISSN 1424-2818) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal on science and technology concerning diversity concepts and applications, diversity assessment and diversity preservation and is published by MDPI (Switzerland).

This Special Issue provides a venue to highlight relatively novel and robust analyses and experiments involving turtles—understudied species, interspecific comparisons, new or neglected techniques. Each manuscript should have clear conservation implications. Both research papers and review articles, especially meta-analyses, are welcome.

The deadline for manuscripts is 31 March 2019, but we can start processing and publishing them sooner. I can waive the publishing fee for special guests.

See http://www.mdpi.com/…/special_…/biology_conservation_turtles or email me ([email protected]) for more information.
Please pass this on to other potentially interested people!