Looking for hatchlings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klimek

5 Year Member
Hi, Im looking for leopard or sulcata hatchlings. I am willing to pay a small fee live in chicago.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Leopards around Chicago are impossible to find. However from time to time there are some Sulcata's in the Chicago and Grand Rapids or Flint Michigan craigs list. Check there for ones available close by. Good luck and just checking, you do know they, sulcatas get really big and can be very destructive to the small Chicago lot sizes.:D

Also, WELCOME TO TFO

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Bodfish
Yea I kinda think that you might want a smaller tort for your area... Some times the place don't fit the animal.. and it wouldn't be fair to the tort... There are ALOT of really cool torts that stay small.. Like the pancake :p or redfoot.....

Klimek

5 Year Member
I actually dont live in the city of chicago, but in the suburbs so i have alot more room.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
what are your winter temps? sulcats dont hibernate.. that are awake year round and need a warm place to live.. this can get expensive. just something to think about. It can be done....but sometimes.. a better Fit, is better for you AND the animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.