Female Russian Tortoise

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Youngstown, Ohio
Hi all, I am looking for a female Russian tortoise to go with my herd, well, to make it a herd. I already have one female and two males. I would like to expand my group a bit. I am willing to pay shipping and a small rehoming fee. I have a two lot back yard for them. 50 X 120 feet!

dunn1632

Hey, I live in Oregon, Ohio. I have a 5/6 six inch female Russian tort. Are you interested??? I made an account just to reply to this add. We're both in Ohio, so if you're willing to pay "shipping" that would go towards my gas money instead of mailing her. Her name is Fran. Let me know=)

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
Hey, I live in Oregon, Ohio. I have a 5/6 six inch female Russian tort. Are you interested??? I made an account just to reply to this add. We're both in Ohio, so if you're willing to pay "shipping" that would go towards my gas money instead of mailing her. Her name is Fran. Let me know=)
Yes, I am interested.

dunn1632

That would be great actually. Now, would you need her indoor or outdoor pen?

dunn1632

Both are custom made wooden cages built very nicely. The indoor is 4ft. x 2ft. and the outdoor is a 4ft. by 4ft. If you do not need the pens, I would prefer pictures of what she would be living in. I can also upload some pictures as well, if you'd like. I'm not just going to give her away though... she has been to the vet for check ups in the past and I have invested a lot of money and time into the cages and such. Feel free to make an offer. IMG_0768.JPG

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
I have an outdoors pen already. Here are pictures. I am still working on it. I have it sectioned off to three sections. It is at least 12 X 12. But I also am planning another one later on. The panels are buried about 8 to 12 inches. I could offer you $100 for her. Let me know. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13

dunn1632

Is that a yes on the indoor house then? Do you just have the one tortoise? Also, Francis eats a lot. I'm just forewarning if she doesn't get fed in the morning she'll snip your plants away. lol

dunn1632

This is her outside. As you can see, her beak needs a trim. She is still eating fine though. Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 10.29.01 AM.png

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
I have three Russians. One female and two males. I keep them all separate except when I am outside with them. Yes on the indoor enclosure.

dunn1632

Okay. With the pen I also have a large basking light/hides/fresh substrate with the tortoise. I am asking 225 which is definitely a fair price considering everything I would pass off to you (I also have a few items she likes to have in her outdoor house aswell).

Destiny Taylor

Hi! I have a female that I need to rehome. I've had her for 5 years and she was about a year old when I got her. We moved recently and can no longer have an outdoor enclosure. I love her and know that she's not happy being inside so much. She's very well handled and sweet! It breaks my heart to let her go, but I want her to be happy. Let me know if you're interested!