Looking for good new home for our adult Sulcata (we live in DFW area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike rowlett

Hi, I am new to this forum. I need to find a good, new home for our adult Sulcata Tortoise. I live south of Fort Worth. He is free to the right person.
Hi Eli my name I Mike I live way out in the country in lindale Texas and I would b glad to adopt ur pet please contac me if u still have him thanks

mike rowlett

Hi, I am new to this forum. I need to find a good, new home for our adult Sulcata Tortoise. I live south of Fort Worth. He is free to the right person.
Hi my name is Mike I live in Lindale tx and would b glad to come and pic up your tort Call if intrested 903-714-8433

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
I don't think this person comes on the forum anymore. See if they have an email on there profile and contact that way perhaps.

mike rowlett

Hello Eli. This is Mike in Lindale don't know if you are getting my messages but I will b glad to give him a new forever home just call and I should b able to pick him up. Thanks Mike 903-714-8433

Forester

Hi Eli. I live in Odessa Texas. I would love to take in your tort and give him a forever home. Would you b willing to ship? Do u still have him. Please get back to me as soon as you can. If you don't decide to go with me I understand and wish you the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.