Red Footed Tortoise needs home in DFW area

Status
Not open for further replies.

txmamayork

5 Year Member
We are looking for a good home for our red footed tourtoise in the DFW area. We rescued her from the side of the road about a year ago. We don't know much about tortoise care but have done the best we could. We are faced with having to downsize and move. SO, I am faced with finding homes for my various rescued animals. We would like "Dorothy" to go to a good home with experienced tortoise lovers that could giver her a better home than we could. We aren't looking for anything in exchange or any payment, we just want her to be well cared for and have a wonderful home. IF you or someone you know could give Dorothy a good home please contact me. Thanks

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi txmamayork:

I'm sorry you're going through the "downsize" problem. I hope you are able to find someone who will take in your tortoise. Can you post a picture of Dorothy?

txmamayork

5 Year Member
Thanks, as luck would have it I have found our Dorothy a wonderful home nearby. I am thrilled and I'm sure Dorothy will love her new home!! YAY

LindaF

5 Year Member
Hi, I'm in the DFW area. Let me know if you are still looking for a good home.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
matt41gb lives in the DFW area and he has a very nice Redfoot paradise. You can PM him and talk with him, he is a very nice guy and a vet tech...

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
always sad when you have to let a family member go ,to bad you were not in the So Cal area I have a male RF and would love to get a female, here is hoping you find a great home for her.

txmamayork

5 Year Member
Hello Everyone, Thanks so much for your well wishes , inquiries and offers of help. I was able to find a wonderful home for our red foot Dorothy. The lady is thrilled to have Dorothy and has a wonderful setup for her tortoises. Dorothy will have the wonderful life she deserves and which we could not give her. We are so happy that she has this opportunity but will miss her ver much.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
great to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.