1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Little help needed

Discussion in 'Indian Star and Burmese Star tortoises' started by gkg2423, Oct 3, 2018.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. gkg2423

gkg2423 New Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Ambala
    My little star spends his time outside I mean he does not enter his hiding space. Rarely he uses it. I keep it humid and temperature is always 26-29℃. Even at night he sleeps outside. Is it normal. If no what could be the reason. I am using soil as substrate. Have grass grown in middle of enclosure. He sits in it a lot and many times in water bowl. I had kept water bowl under the heat lamp. But now shifted in middle. I give him hibiscus leaves. he doesn't like any other thing. Someone please guide me.