Lepoard has been arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyyoung749

5 Year Member
I just got lepoard today. I bought it from turtlesandtortoises with 20% discount coupon. I got one light and one dark. Its really healthy eating imediately and adopting the environment.

Just to double check for myself do you think the temperature and humidity is good?

Hot side: 34-35 humidity about 40
Humid side with hiding spot:28-30 humidity 50-60.
when its cold temperature drops about 2 but i tried to keep it not lower than 27.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 2011-11-29 12.58.22.jpg
    2011-11-29 12.58.22.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 2011-11-29 13.01.48.jpg
    2011-11-29 13.01.48.jpg
    853.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 2011-11-29 13.02.02.jpg
    2011-11-29 13.02.02.jpg
    733.2 KB · Views: 56

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
Congratulations, they are super cute! Great markings. I just showed my friend the pics and she got really excited because she thought I was showing her my new babies :p I wish!

cyyoung749

5 Year Member
FADE2BLACK_1973 said:
Hey congrats!!!!! They look good too. So FedEX finally arrived :D

ya finally hurray!

dalano73 said:
Congrats to you...

Thanks man!

ShadowRancher said:
Congratulations, they are super cute! Great markings. I just showed my friend the pics and she got really excited because she thought I was showing her my new babies :p I wish!

Ya really great markings cute babies!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
They are beautiful....:D

How is the health of your other tortoise? Did you go and get the big tub for their enclosures?

cyyoung749

5 Year Member
DSaenz said:
Congrats! They are super cute!

Thank u !

ascott said:
They are beautiful....:D

How is the health of your other tortoise? Did you go and get the big tub for their enclosures?

Hey angela they are doing really good n im getting rubbermaid this week

cyyoung749

5 Year Member
Mao Senpai said:
See I told you they'll be alright! ;)

ya i was just worried because i had so many unluck with tortoises. Ya this ones really healthy. gonna study more to provide my tortoise the best environment. Thank you!

DSaenz said:
Congrats! They are super cute!

So cute never seen lepoard before!

HipsterTorts

5 Year Member
Southern California
Not trying to be rude or anything but I'm confused.
You couldn't afford health care for the first two tortoises you had and the sick one you have now so you go out and purchase two more tortoises? And you can afford supplies?
What happens if these two get sick?
You can't keep saying vets are too expensive if you're going to keep buying more tortoises... Clearly you had enough money to take the other ones to the vet you just chose not to.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
very nice looking.. but do they live in a cardboard box? how do you provide the humidty they need?
If you have a Target or walmart near you. I would go get a large Christmas Tree Storage box. They should be selling them now. If you can find that, then get the biggest storage box you can find.
Did you give them a good warm water soak when they arrived?

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Sarah I believe he was gifted these two new tortoise......?? If I am keeping straight from other posts......?????

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Congrats they look great:) Laura it looks like they are in an aquarium the cardboard is just for a sight barrier I think :D

cyyoung749

5 Year Member
HipsterTorts said:
Not trying to be rude or anything but I'm confused.
You couldn't afford health care for the first two tortoises you had and the sick one you have now so you go out and purchase two more tortoises? And you can afford supplies?
What happens if these two get sick?
You can't keep saying vets are too expensive if you're going to keep buying more tortoises... Clearly you had enough money to take the other ones to the vet you just chose not to.

My girlfriend got this for me. No way i could afford my own and the vet was plus 700 dollars. I understand why ur confused i just feel sorry for my previous tortoise.

cyyoung749

5 Year Member
lushcious said:
Very nice torts!

Thank u !

CtTortoiseMom said:
Congrats they are really beautiful:)

Thanks really cute lepoard tortoise

coreyc said:
Congrats they look great:) Laura it looks like they are in an aquarium the cardboard is just for a sight barrier I think :D

Ya i covered aquariaum wit cardboards so they dont get stressed

Laura said:
very nice looking.. but do they live in a cardboard box? how do you provide the humidty they need?
If you have a Target or walmart near you. I would go get a large Christmas Tree Storage box. They should be selling them now. If you can find that, then get the biggest storage box you can find.

Ya i immediately soaked in warm water for 20mins and they had feast with dandelion,cactus,hay. Really healthy ones

Laura said:

Dont worry im getting 50 gallon rubbermaid tanks soon thank you for good informatons

Status
Not open for further replies.