Leopard tortoise eggs

David Harmon

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Liverpool
Hello,

My leopard has laid 7 eggs and buried them, I've dug them up once her nest was left and placed them in my incubator. I was wondering what temperature you set?

Thank you.

David Harmon

5 Year Member
Liverpool
Take it people just view and dont reply then. thanks for the advice people.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
87f is where I have my incubators set and it has worked well for me.

David Harmon

5 Year Member
Liverpool
Thank you for the advice, very much appreciated, ive set my incubator up and all 21 eggs in total have taken, thanks again

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I also try to keep the temp in my incubators (for leopard eggs) around 87F degrees. It fluctuates.

As to your "read but not answer" statement, don't forget, you're in a whole other time zone than most of us here in the States.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Not only different time zones but you have too give people time to get done with their day and have time too get on the forum to answer. No one sits on here 24/7.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
To be fair to the OP, the original posting was on 4 August from the looks of things. Usually people pipe in with info, but i think this time none knew the answer, so didnt provide info.

But...looks like things are now moving along. Good luck with the incubation period!

David Harmon

5 Year Member
Liverpool
I know people live in different time zones plus the post has been on for a few days so people can still read and comment, and I have to get stuff done, like I stated people read but don't comment, any way thank you Yvonne and Neal for the input and wellington the reply was really irrelevant tbh. Any way enjoy your day in the different time zone.

David Harmon

5 Year Member
Liverpool
To be fair to the OP, the original posting was on 4 August from the looks of things. Usually people pipe in with info, but i think this time none knew the answer, so didnt provide info.

But...looks like things are now moving along. Good luck with the incubation period!
Thank you sir and you have a great day and again thank you for the reply.