Leopard stopped eating..

CarterEvan

one more question if you please does the shell feel softer spongy?

I'm not sure. last time I checked it wasn't soft. it's currently 12am where I am so I can check in the morning and update you then. thanks for you me help

Kasia

Location (City and/or State)
Poland
I'm not sure. last time I checked it wasn't soft. it's currently 12am where I am so I can check in the morning and update you then. thanks for you me help
Did You deworm him/her?? Mine little one was heavily infested with protozoa and as a symptom has had a runny stool. That was the reason why he did not grow. If You did not do a fecal test let it be the first thing You check. All the best to Your little one :<3::):)

CarterEvan

one more question if you please does the shell feel softer spongy?

no, last time i checked it wasn't spongey but i will completely examine him after he
Did You deworm him/her?? Mine little one was heavily infested with protozoa and as a symptom has had a runny stool. That was the reason why he did not grow. If You did not do a fecal test let it be the first thing You check. All the best to Your little one :<3::):)

no i didn't check him because i figured he was clean because of the high reputation of the breeder. i will have to test him and thanks!

Kasia

Poland
no, last time i checked it wasn't spongey but i will completely examine him after he

no i didn't check him because i figured he was clean because of the high reputation of the breeder. i will have to test him and thanks!
For protozoa You need to have poop sample not more then a day old :) and keep it in room temp not in fridge.

Kasia

Poland

Protozoa in small amounts are natural part of leopards intestine flora. For some reason and in certain conditions their population grows and causes inflammation of tortoise intestine e.g. diarrhoea, malnutrition and growth inhibition. I treat mine c.a. twice a year when I notice the symptoms. My Vet says it's just the way it is. All the best for Your shell:)