Lazy turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJSTorts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jacksonville,FL
Our turtle has become incredibly lazy lately. He has a zoomed floating dock, that he loves to sit on. Well he has now starting sitting on the dock and using his front feet to maneuver himself around the tank while on the dock. :) Yesterday we gave him a treat and he maneuvers the dock over to it grabs it and then goes in the water. He reminds us of the people in the movie Wall-E, floating around on their little chairs lol. :D

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Ahhh, I am imagining lying on a dock floaty headed towards a nice ice cold margarita....I totally understand what your turtle is all about here....LOL :rolleyes:

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
froghaven5 said:
Hmmm.....kind of sounds like my kids :rolleyes:

no im just saying ive read when turtles were active then get lazy they may be sick idk about your turtles personality but it sound like he/she has a good life

CJSTorts

5 Year Member
Jacksonville,FL
He can move around just fine and will swim around and do laps, the float just seems to be his preferred mode of transportation lol :)

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
CJSTorts said:
He can move around just fine and will swim around and do laps, the float just seems to be his preferred mode of transportation lol :)

lol ok well thats good lol mine likes to jump from her basking area to the water lol

CJSTorts

5 Year Member
Jacksonville,FL
Turtle Guru said:
CJSTorts said:

lol ok well thats good lol mine likes to jump from her basking area to the water lol

He used to do that every time we came near, now he just waits to see if we are going to drop food. Then he floats himself over and dives onto the food lol :)

CJSTorts

5 Year Member
Jacksonville,FL
I have tried to get a video of him, but every time I try he either jumps off or just freezes lol. I guess he is camera shy.

Status
Not open for further replies.