Lazy and not eating.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I don't want to sound like a broken record, but what type of lighting are you using? There is a certain type, a compact florescent bulb that every pet shop sells but they create an uncomfortable environment at best and at worst, permanent blindness.
I'd like to see that ruled out.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I don't want to sound like a broken record, but what type of lighting are you using? There is a certain type, a compact florescent bulb that every pet shop sells but they create an uncomfortable environment at best and at worst, permanent blindness.
I'd like to see that ruled out.

I think he said it's a MVB. So, it's not one of those coil bulbs :)

Mr.Salty

The little turd is making a liar out of me. Today he came out of his hide by himself and ate his plate of food and was walking around most the day.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
The little turd is making a liar out of me. Today he came out of his hide by himself and ate his plate of food and was walking around most the day.

Don't judge one event as all is fine. Just keep doing the great job you're doing. With a little bump in temps, it's amazing how they come out of it. Is he leaving turds for you?

Mr.Salty

Don't judge one event as all is fine. Just keep doing the great job you're doing. With a little bump in temps, it's amazing how they come out of it. Is he leaving turds for you?

Yes i see some every once in a while. Hard to see since the substrate is black.