Large tort table, with loft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

herpgirl24

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Its not completely done, but I was excited to share. I picked up a Russian(Steve) a few days ago so I decided to build a table for him and my sulcata(Tippy) to share. It turned into a huge 5X4 ft table with a large loft! There is a divider in the middle to keep them seperate, once Tippy gets to big then Steve will get the place to himself. I added a few plants, though I know they wont last long.

The plexi is not fastened yet, the top rails are not on, and I dont have the carpeting for the loft and ramps, also the lights are not in their permanent places.

But I put the torts in and they had a great time roaming around, although once Steve found his blue castle he dug in and wont come out!

Enjoy and comments welcome!

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w208/mandimarie24/Tort Table/

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Wow, that is really great!! The little sticks on the stairs for traction, and all the little thoughtful touches are inspiring!! Lucky torts get a penthouse with loft!

herpgirl24

5 Year Member
Michigan
Will be taking the plants out before I give them free reign! Geez, every plant that looks tough enough to hold up to them is no good. LOL, just have to wait for the seed mix to grow I guess.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Our forum members are just so creative! Good job.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
That looks great!! Come build one for my Russian :D

Status
Not open for further replies.