Enclosure switch around

Status
Not open for further replies.

herpgirl24

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Snagged a great deal on a tank, which meant I got to spend the last few days upgrading everyone! Thought I would share photos, since we all love them so much!!

First up is the box, very simple 50g tub set up, after this winter he will be outside permanently!
014-Copy.jpg

This is all I see of him unless he is out and demanding worms
015-Copy.jpg

Next is the tiny Tippy, he is finally growing so he deserved an upgrade! From the 20g long to the 50g.
028-1.jpg

029.jpg

This one is the hingebacks. They are in a 55g for now since all they do is hide! Will be building them a nice table this spring.
016-1.jpg

The hide is under that pile of flowers
017-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

Here is Steve, I am trying the fake plants in here, although I am sure they won't last long!
019-1.jpg

021-2.jpg

020-1.jpg

Already deciding on the best way to tear the plants down
036.jpg

Last up is the Redfoots
024-2.jpg

023-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
They all look great. I just spent the last week upgrading and switching enclosures getting ready for a new baby. :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
They look very nice:D I'm going to finish up my torts window green house and start on a larger two story night time and winter enclosure next week.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
they all look good! I think the tank is better for the hingebacks than a table would be, unless you figure out a way to cover it well...

herpgirl24

5 Year Member
Michigan
My boyfriend gets to build the table :) he knows the dimensions I want, that it has to be covered, and the material has to handle high humidity - the rest is up to him, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.