LAKERS SUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
...and to prove it they've just been swept by one of the most pathetic teams in NBA history...the Dallas Mavericks! And to make matters worse...a couple of the guys decided to make an early exit! And, that's where it ends! No 3-peat! The best player in the NBA since Michael Jordan will have to wait at least another year to get his sixth ring! But, it's the lackluster play of almost the entire rest of the team that failed the Lakers! And, of course, there's Pau Gasol, who didn't show up at all!
What a sad way for the GREATEST coach in the history of the game to go out! Sorry Phil!

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I agree what a bad show of sportsmanship, it's one thing to lose but to lose in such a shameful way....WOW

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
You beat me to it Dean. This was a match-up that favored the Lakers at almost every position. I don't even know where to begin with what happened, but they got torched by Mark Cubans squad!! Ive said it before and Ill say it again... the Lakers have a crappy history with defending the pick and roll. It doesn't matter who coaches or who's name is on the uniforms they suck at it. Steve Blake should have stayed in L.A. and Pau Gasol pulled a disappearing act. I'm sick about it.... I could go on and on....

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
coreyc said:
Go Celtics

LMMFAO! Funny thing is...I'm a die hard LAKERS fan! But I'd rather see Boston get another title than to see Queen James EVER get one!

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
You got that FREAKIN right Dean. Im pullin for Boston to eliminate the heat.
You know other than Mark Cuban, there really isnt any unlikable Mavs. Ive been trying now for 4 games to find a villain, someone to hate, but I cant find one. Dont get me wrong I LOVE the Lakers.

DeanS said:
coreyc said:
Go Celtics

LMMFAO! Funny thing is...I'm a die hard LAKERS fan! But I'd rather see Boston get another title than to see Queen James EVER get one!

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
You're right Dean the Lakers suck...Go Suns:)

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Neal said:
You're right Dean the Lakers suck...Go Suns:)

I would've been in a better space had it been the Suns...I wouldn't mind Nash and Carter getting a ring!?!? Don't get me wrong! It's always the LAKERS for me...always has been...always will be! My season is over! I can spend extra time with the little ones (and the tortoises). I know Dallas is going past the next round! And, if they do, they can't take ANY of the Eastern teams (except maybe Atlanta...but they're not going much further). Honestly, I think it'll be Chicago and OKC in the Finals...and that's fine by me! Two young, FAST teams...it'll be exciting.

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
Ha Neal the Suns!! Come on. There are 12 year olds managing their paper routes and lemonade stands better than the Suns organization. Hate to say it, but there is only one NBA franchise that comes close to the level of Laker excellents and thats the boston celtics all others pail in comparison. The Lakers will be back, history has proven this time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again....

Its all about the owner and front office and Dr. Jerry Buss is the greatest professional sports owner in the history of professional sports thats why the Lakers are winners. Nothing more nothing less.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
onarock said:
Ha Neal the Suns!! Come on. There are 12 year olds managing their paper routes and lemonade stands better than the Suns organization. Hate to say it, but there is only one NBA franchise that comes close to the level of Laker excellents and thats the boston celtics all others pail in comparison. The Lakers will be back, history has proven this time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again....

lol, I'm just a root for the home team kinda guy.

FLVenom

5 Year Member
South Florida
Sad to see the Lakers go out like that. They had a helluva run....but, GO HEAT!

Attachments

• 227534_181320065251142_112173442165805_412171_7468002_n.jpg
    227534_181320065251142_112173442165805_412171_7468002_n.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.