Ladies do beards and mustaches tickle when you kiss a guy with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
So ladies do they? Not being a woman or a gay guy I have never kissed a man with or without a beard and or mustache. I currently have a light beard and mustache and I imagine it would not be pleasant to kiss me right now. The few women I have kissed also have not had beards and or mustaches. Forgive the topic my satellite receiver is broken, and I am a little bored.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
you are pretty funny! i like a clean face since you asked. a mustach is ok is it not a handle bar! lol lindy

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
You don't always have to kiss a guy to get a feel of a moustach, some women have them, lol:D

But seriously no it doesn't tickle, for me personally the facial hair is a no no, it's like kissing a hedgehog, then theres the thing about bits of food in there,,
I'm not saying that guys aren't attractive with taches, but it doesn't do it for me.

Can we please not go there!!!!!! Yuk,:shy:

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Freshly-trimmed beard or mustache = prickly
Long beard or stash = soft
Freshly-shaved face = soft
3-day-weekend stubble = prickly
The only deal-breaker would be any of the facial-hair options in an un-clean state. Ugh!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I prefer when my hubby has a "freshly shaved face" because I have a very sensitive skin and if he has a small beard, it burns my skin.. Not fun!

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
My husband is a captain with the fire dept and he has the typical full mustache and runs down to his chin as well as a soul patch. He's had it since I met him and it never tickles and yes, I love it. He wants to shave it just to see what it looks like but I say no. I figure since he makes me keep my long blonde hair touching my belt buckle, I have some small say in him keeping his mustache. Lol. He is freshly shaved everywhere else on the face since the fire dept is strict about facial hair.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I prefer my husband to have some facial hair. He was clean shaven when I met him, and is a very good looking guy, but he also looks very young and having a mustache helps mature his face. He doesn't really have what I would call a beard, there is hair there but it is very short.

Whenever he shaves smooth it looks odd to me for a day or two, but then I get used to it. As far as the kissing part, we kiss a lot, and it has never bothered me ;)

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
What the duece?

DSC01053.jpg

My wife doesn't hasn't complained so I guess it's all good. I love tormenting my daughters and neices by giving them the "stubble rub" on the cheek!

Hard to believe my nickname is "Fuzzy" isn't it! (True)

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
GBtortoises said:
What the duece?

DSC01053.jpg

My wife doesn't hasn't complained so I guess it's all good. I love tormenting my daughters and neices by giving them the "stubble rub" on the cheek!

Hard to believe my nickname is "Fuzzy" isn't it! (True)

YOU LOOK LIKE MY HUSBAND KEVIN. I LIKE THE LOOK! LINDY

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
CtTortoiseMom said:
Are you growing a beard for the ladies DMMJ?
No I am just lazy and don't want to shave I use a beard trimmer once a week to keep it down.

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
I don't buy it. My money's on you found a big, burley biker dude you wanna cuddle up next to:D

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Ha my dad always did the "stubble rub" thing too, totally forgot about that.
My ex had facial hair (aka he was too lazy to shave) and it never bothered me.
If it's stubbly it can be a little more irritating/prickly. I vaguely remember my chin getting a little irritated from someone who had stubble (stubble...what a weird word.)
Obviously a quick kiss is no big deal either way.

The wording of the original post is way too funny, btw!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I really don't like kissing a guy with a beard, because to me there are normally a few prickly hairs to jab me. However, I do like a bearded kiss on other body parts.... :p :D

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Jacqui said:
I really don't like kissing a guy with a beard, because to me there are normally a few prickly hairs to jab me. However, I do like a bearded kiss on other body parts.... :p :D

:D it's like being exfoliated..
:D

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I like anything that makes a man look manly. My husband has to be clean shaven for work but when he is home on the weekends or a vacay and he doesn't shave it looks hot. I cannot stand men that over groom and actually look pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.