just wondered

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stells

a chat room was mention a while back and also new moderators, just wondered what the outcome was with them..........sorry i'm nosey lol ;)

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
im working on finding the right chat application. i wanted to find one that would integrate with the existing user database but it doesnt look like thats been done yet.
as for the moderators, i've been meditating on a few site-wide rules before i assign new moderators. i'd like to have a good set of guidelines for them to work with before they start 'modding'. my intentions are mainly to prevent spam and keep the site in order. the moderators nor the rules will be intended to censor anyone.
i also want to get a contest started where we can vote to elect a winner. i can't provide too many details because i don't want to spoil it, but look for that as well.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
josh said:
i've been meditating on a few site-wide rules..... the moderators nor the rules will be intended to censor anyone.
i also want to get a contest started where we can vote to elect a winner. i can't provide too many details because i don't want to spoil it, but look for that as well.

josh I'm glad to hear your working on a few site-wide rules. especially spam rules- some of the other forums I frequesnt have gone crazy with Spam no fun to be on them anymore.

Ooh a contest love contests can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.