JUST TO LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Nottingham, U.K
My blood pressure is always scarily low! Even when stressed! Doctors and nurses worry bout me :p

Can I just ask what this thing called summer is?! We had monsoons for most of last summer :(
But my plans are: Trek, endurance and pleasure rides with Berry, In-hand showing with Star and lots of training with Jazz (clinics etc) then hopefully a few comps end of summer. Yay for horsey things!
Squirts outdoor enclosure should be getting done for summer :D and the guinea-pigs!
Oh and we have download festival (rock festival) and my friends foal is due (and her triplets! Eek!) I'm looking after foal for her :D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
stephiiberrybean said:
My blood pressure is always scarily low! Even when stressed! Doctors and nurses worry bout me :p

Can I just ask what this thing called summer is?! We had monsoons for most of last summer :(
But my plans are: Trek, endurance and pleasure rides with Berry, In-hand showing with Star and lots of training with Jazz (clinics etc) then hopefully a few comps end of summer. Yay for horsey things!
Squirts outdoor enclosure should be getting done for summer :D and the guinea-pigs!
Oh and we have download festival (rock festival) and my friends foal is due (and her triplets! Eek!) I'm looking after foal for her :D

Is it that I have missed your posts, or have you been gone quite some time from here? I remember you used to post all the time. Which ever, glad to see you back posting whether I have been missing them or you have been gone:)

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
I can't wait to build my tortoise's outdoor pen's for my Russian and another one for my baby Leopard, finally being able to go swimming in our pool everyday, going to the beach and other places with friends, and playing outside with my siblings, starting my outdoor garden, no school :) So not a TO exciting summer, but hopefully a good one ;)

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
wellington said:
stephiiberrybean said:

Is it that I have missed your posts, or have you been gone quite some time from here? I remember you used to post all the time. Which ever, glad to see you back posting whether I have been missing them or you have been gone:)

I have been gone for quite a while :) thank you. It's good to come back and see so many familiar faces

Status
Not open for further replies.