Just thought I'd share this.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Cincinnati, OH
Recently, Curtis made a pile so large that my parents had to text me pictures because they were worried it was from a coyote or some kind of huge animal. I don't know how they fit all of it in there, much less get it out!
IKR! This pile filled 1/3 of a Walmart bag. He left another sizable pile again this morning as well. Methinks I feed him too well.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
That looks familiar. Years ago, I had a 145 pound Great Dane kenneled in the middle of a sulcata yard used by an 80 pound sulcata. The tortoise piles were literally twice the size of the dog piles.

Have and of y'all ever walked in a Galapagos yard? When I say football, I am not exaggerating.

ecachuh

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sulphur, LA
Before someone buys a sulcata or other tortoise that grows large, I think there should be a baby and adult pic of the tortoise along with it's poop! 🤣

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
Before someone buys a sulcata or other tortoise that grows large, I think there should be a baby and adult pic of the tortoise along with it's poop! 🤣

Along with this photo:

z5buxv2twye11.jpg

ecachuh

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sulphur, LA
Along with this photo:

z5buxv2twye11.jpg
🤣OK I'm laughing but also frightened for the future! lol I watched a Garden State Tortoise video just now about the top 5 worst tortoises to keep. Guess who was number 1?

He was saying how they can break through brick walls! I guess sheetrock is a piece of cake for them. o_O🥰

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
🤣OK I'm laughing but also frightened for the future! lol I watched a Garden State Tortoise video just now about the top 5 worst tortoises to keep. Guess who was number 1?

He was saying how they can break through brick walls! I guess sheetrock is a piece of cake for them. o_O🥰

Just search for any threads here on "Mary Knobbins" she the definition of "determination" and @Maggie3fan can share stories all day about her

MollyB

West Jordan, Utah

At least you know what you've gotten yourself into! And, now you have 2! You'll learn from big sister's mistakes. 🤣