Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Is image shack similar to photobucket? When Photobucket first changed to the new format I liked it because I could add writing to my picture. But now they've changed it again and I can't figure out where the text button went to.

Your image shack pictures came out great. That's a beauty of a tortoise.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Is image shack similar to photobucket? When Photobucket first changed to the new format I liked it because I could add writing to my picture. But now they've changed it again and I can't figure out where the text button went to.

Your image shack pictures came out great. That's a beauty of a tortoise.

HI Emmy's ... I must have missed this thread .... yuppers image shack I just found and well ,,,so far it's ok but , I’m just figuring it out . The pro is its super fast Upload time .... con .. I haven’t found a bulk uploader yet. ( although I'm using the free version to check it out for now) . I cant believe photo bucket changed. I have 3,000 pics with them , and now it wont let me DL a single picture...even with the drag and drop feature? ... I'm too afraid to start messing with my browser......
and yes this is one of my favo cherries ....(although I say that about all of them ) ;)

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada
I've used only tinypics.com as a guest never tried any of the other mention sites. Works great because I spend the most time on my blackberry 9900

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
Geochelone_Carbonaria said:
I dont give a sh-t about the photo buckets, but I can tell you one thing JD, that RF of yrs is just phantastique !!!

:D

Plus 1 to this.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
I dont give a sh-t about the photo buckets, but I can tell you one thing JD, that RF of yrs is just phantastique !!!

Ha Ha .. love the quote Mike !!.... :D

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
diddo Hi member from Sweden!

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
I always use ImageShack or just download from my FB page! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.