ivory sulcata and spider tortoise pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

moswen

5 Year Member
well, i started out taking pictures of my baby spiders, they're getting so used to me they actually eat while i'm around! very exciting for me anyways. here are a few:

dr. parnassus digging into the mangos. they LOVE mangos...
IMG_9418.jpg

aaaaah!! big mouth!! iiiiinnnnnnncommmmiiiiinnnnngggggg!! pssshhhhhhccccooooommmmmffffffssshhhhhhhheeerrrrrrroooommmmmm!!!
IMG_9413.jpg

um, would you please get that thing out of my face so i can finish eating? really, aren't i being gracious enough just by eating infront of you? can't you be gracious enough to keep out of my personal space?
IMG_9421.jpg

and lemon:
IMG_9415.jpg

she started being bored with the mangos by the time i got to her so i dropped a few leaves infront of her which she promptly dug into:
IMG_9419.jpg

IMG_9420.jpg

and i had to take a pic of both of them from up top. i wanted to show you guys why it's so hard for me to find them when they've decided to dig in deep!
IMG_9422.jpg

and mos. he is not to be outdone by ANY piece of food in his "kingdom," and he was attacking his food as well, so i couldn't resist a picture of him:
IMG_9428.jpg

...or two...
IMG_9425.jpg

ayana and safina are getting their beauty rest, so i decided to let them be. they always sleep late.

hope you enjoyed my pics!

abra

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mass
Baby Sulcatas are the cutest :D And your little baby Spiders are adorable tooooooo!

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Hey Rebekah...you've got 7 shots of your Spiders and only 2 of Mos...that hardly seems fair:p

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
Awesome Rebekah!! They are adorable and look like they are thriving. Well done!! See, Spiders are not hard to keep at all!

moswen

5 Year Member
oh thanks guys! and dean, i know how partial we both are to the ivories, this post was supposed to be about the spiders, and yet mos still managed to wiggle his way into it! when you look at it THAT way lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.