It's Friday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

laramie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Scottsdale, AZ
Yippie Sippie! It's Friday!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful week and has a wonderful and safe weekend :D:D:D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Actually, not looking forward to this weekend. To busy with things I don't really want to do and the weather is suppose to be crap :(. Oh well, what ya gonna do :D Hope yours is great and filled with great weather and fun times:)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I am glad the weekend is here :)
Unfortunately I have to work a lot this weekend. I am also sad because tomorrow we are supposed to get snow/rain throughout the day. I was supposed to have landscaping done tomorrow which included my tortoise safe areas :( I am not sure that can be done so I am still holding out hope for good weather.
I can't wait to go ride my bike tonight :)

Kymiie

5 Year Member
Nottinghamshire, UK
Whilst my boyfriend also says yes its friday as he only works mon-fri as a joiner! I dont as i have college mon-wed & work thurs-sun! But, soon i finish college and i start a new job mon allowing me to have some weekends off! So when i start the new job properly.. Ill post yay its friday!

Have a good weekend everyone x

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
It is indeed a good day. My husband has been working in New Delhi and has just got home :)

He has to go back in a fortnight, but for now it's good to have him around ( even if he is asleep on the sofa with jet lag!)

Status
Not open for further replies.