It's 2:30AM, do you know where your turtle is?

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
She's one spoiled little turnip!!!
I really wish you hadn't given her a green light. When I came out of my shower at 3:30, she had "needed to go" behind my daughters plant knocking it over of course then she needed to go under the egg container with planted seeds for her greenery....she couldn't climb over it like a normal turtle? She ate a worm for the first time since

Of course by time I get home....it's a wreck. I had removed the plant before I left for work but she found the piece of steak in the corner from last week, probably hard as a rock so she dropped it in the pool. She had railroaded the seeds again but it least she doesn't flip it. She was dug in and fast asleep, presumably under the leaves. Hopefully I'll see her when I wake.

It is a treat having her inside.

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
I really wish you hadn't given her a green light. When I came out of my shower at 3:30, she had "needed to go" behind my daughters plant knocking it over of course then she needed to go under the egg container with planted seeds for her greenery....she couldn't climb over it like a normal turtle? She ate a worm for the first time since

Of course by time I get home....it's a wreck. I had removed the plant before I left for work but she found the piece of steak in the corner from last week, probably hard as a rock so she dropped it in the pool. She had railroaded the seeds again but it least she doesn't flip it. She was dug in and fast asleep, presumably under the leaves. Hopefully I'll see her when I wake.

It is a treat having her inside.

I love her