is this safe for leopard?

ISU

Location (City and/or State)
South Korea
20200414_113049.jpg

I went outside today and brought home many veges such as dandelions and mulberry leaves. And I bought this spring mix from a grocery store. It doesn't say what veges there are. Is this safe for leopards? If it's not safe, I'll eat it.

ISU

South Korea
i believe they are, just wait until someone with more experience in Plant comes. but
Thanks for your reply. I brought a lot of veges including grass today, so it's okay if she can't eat this.

I hate veges, but maybe I will eat them today xD

iAmCentrochelys sulcata

Alief
Thanks for your reply. I brought a lot of veges including grass today, so it's okay if she can't eat this.

I hate veges, but maybe I will eat them today xD
if you hate them, then feed them to your tortoise i doubt that they did not have a name.

Reactions: ISU

ISU

South Korea
If those greens are safe for people, then they should be safe for your tortoise too. I don't know what they are. If we have those here, they are not common.
Thanks for your reply. I gave it to her with another veges. She doesn't seem very interested in it.

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
What are the items listed on the ingredients list? I want to say chard, which is safe but not always interesting to tortoises.

Reactions: ISU

ISU

South Korea
What are the items listed on the ingredients list? I want to say chard, which is safe but not always interesting to tortoises.
There's no ingredients list.So I checked their website, Their names were strange. Green ball, purple ball, baby summer (?)

I googled it but found nothing.

She's eating a little of it now.

Screenshot_20200414-160406_Chrome.jpg

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
The green and purple ones are basils; I’m going to assume baby summer refers to a squash.

I think what you have there is amaranth, safe in small quantities but not everyone’s favorite.

I see you are in South Korea? If I have not posted this for you before, here is a thread on foods that may be available to you that are really good to feed: https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/s...land-malay-indo-etc-diet.165957/#post-1605308.

ISU

South Korea
The green and purple ones are basils; I’m going to assume baby summer refers to a squash.

I think what you have there is amaranth, safe in small quantities but not everyone’s favorite.

I see you are in South Korea? If I have not posted this for you before, here is a thread on foods that may be available to you that are really good to feed: https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/s...land-malay-indo-etc-diet.165957/#post-1605308.
It really helps me! Thank you very much. Maybe her favorite thing is dandelion.She's still eating hard.