Is this poop normal? It’s like solid but half of it seems loose.

Joseph Flores

Location (City and/or State)
MERCEDES, TX
No I do not feed my leopard any store bought greens it’s usually just weeds, flowers, Bermuda grass, hibiscus leaves, some cactus, some carrot, herbal hay, grassland diet, and Mazuri Ls diet. Temperatures are correct. Does this just happen when they poop in the water or do I need to add something to his diet? Notice how it starts off loose a bit then solid at the end.

Attachments

• 31F7936F-658A-4434-81CD-5A03F3A9FF88.jpeg
    31F7936F-658A-4434-81CD-5A03F3A9FF88.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
  • 211B282B-59F8-4876-B787-88295D1FC937.jpeg
    211B282B-59F8-4876-B787-88295D1FC937.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
No I do not feed my leopard any store bought greens it’s usually just weeds, flowers, Bermuda grass, hibiscus leaves, some cactus, some carrot, herbal hay, grassland diet, and Mazuri Ls diet. Temperatures are correct. Does this just happen when they poop in the water or do I need to add something to his diet? Notice how it starts off loose a bit then solid at the end.
During the winter months when flowers, cactus, weeds and leaves become scarce I utilize a lot of Kapidolo Farms dried greens sprinkled on what ever greens I can get my hands on. Adding this fiber really helps. You might also want to use NutriBACdf for Reptiles & Amphibians Probiotic. I find this really helps the GI tract. That poop looks pretty good to me so I would not be too worried. Your baby is beautiful!

Joseph Flores

MERCEDES, TX
During the winter months when flowers, cactus, weeds and leaves become scarce I utilize a lot of Kapidolo Farms dried greens sprinkled on what ever greens I can get my hands on. Adding this fiber really helps. You might also want to use NutriBACdf for Reptiles & Amphibians Probiotic. I find this really helps the GI tract. That poop looks pretty good to me so I would not be too worried. Your baby is beautiful!
Thank you so much for responding. In that case I will make another investment! Thank you for the recommendations!