Introduction

LilGaylordGirl

Location (City and/or State)
Zieglerville, PA
Hey Y'all, my name is Jess Gaylord; I live in Zieglerville, PA. I will be getting a 6 month old Ibera Greek Tortoise from Tortoise Town. I'm usually a nice, friendly, easy to talk to type of person. I just made an account on here because of owning a tortoise myself in the next few days. I also made an account because I know nothing about tortoises. I ain't afraid to say that. I hope to be able to post questions about my tortoise and not be ridiculed. I hope to get knowledge on all kinds of turtles and tortoises, since they are some of my absolute favorite animals. Next to polar bears. :) Thank you, for taking your time out and reading this. If you'd like to get to know me, just shoot me a message!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Jess, and welcome to the forum!

One nice thing about our Forum is that we have nice members. I really doubt anyone will ridicule you. We all were in your spot at one time or another. You'd be amazed at some of the things I used to do with my tortoises, and it's a wonder they're still alive!

Polar bears, huh? My favorites are owls and elephants. I just can't help the "O-o-o-o-o. . . aw-w-w-w" thing when I see a picture of an owl. This one is my favorite:

upload_2017-3-14_10-33-14.jpeg

Aw - they're just itty, bitty babies. I just love them!!!!!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
With all the snow that just piled up in Pa, keep your eyes open for Polar Bears. Welcome to the forum from a Marylander!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome! ! ! ! !:):)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Meet Boggy guys! He's adapting to his enclosure well, we're going to modify it since I wasn't expecting him to be this small.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's gorgeous.:)
Hello, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise forum.
I like bats and cheese.
But not camels.

eric joranson

Cape Cod ;MA / Co.Bluffs; Iowa
You have come to the right place....the most modern information is shared by so many members. It should be a requirement for all new tortoise owners. Their fact/care/health advise is the best I've seen world wide. Follow their advise and your adventure with your new friend will be a long and happy one.