Introducing Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

mctlong

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SF Valley, SoCal
It is now my great pleasure to introduce Dr. Sheldon Cooper.

Dr. Cooper, or "Doc" for short, comes to us from Reptile Depot where she earned her duel PhDs in Theoretical Physics and Coprophagia. Her research interests include:

1.) Ultraviolet electromagnetic radiation and its impacts on Testudinidae carapus development, and

2.) Getting the hell out of this bowl of water.

Dr. Cooper comes highly recommended from her colleagues and clutchmates, Yertle and Pokey. We look forward to great things from her. Please join us in welcoming her to our family.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I never watched that show the first time around, but about two weeks ago there was nothing on and I watched my first episode. I'm now a devotee. I watch all the re-runs whenever I can find them. So far my favorite was when Wolowitz got his...um...well...thingey, stuck in the robotic hand.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
emysemys said:
I never watched that show the first time around, but about two weeks ago there was nothing on and I watched my first episode. I'm now a devotee. I watch all the re-runs whenever I can find them. So far my favorite was when Wolowitz got his...um...well...thingey, stuck in the robotic hand.
That was a great episode! I love that show!!! :)
We're getting our 3rd and final tort in October and am definitely naming him Walowitz. :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
LMAO:D. WELCOME Dr. Sheldon Cooper. You are very cute with that disgruntled mug:)
Love that show too. It's a good one, keeps ya laughing:D

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Kenazfehu said:
Haha; even little, they manage to look completely disgruntled.
LOL! I know! I love their grumpy little faces!

She had good reason to be disgruntled. I just soaked her and (to add insult to injury), I lifted her up to take those pictures. She did not appreciate it. :D

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute :)

Mordy

5 Year Member
Miami, Fl
mctlong said:
emysemys said:
That was a great episode! I love that show!!! :)
We're getting our 3rd and final tort in October and am definitely naming him Walowitz. :)

i love that show and i love that name! my favorite was when Sheldon moved to his mother's after his friends betrayed him haha.

anywho, good luck with the baby, hes a cutie :)

Biff Malibu

5 Year Member
Los Angeles
Interesting. I have a Sulcata (Professor Chaos) who is a University Professor of Herpetology @ UC Berkeley.

Status
Not open for further replies.