Instagram anybody??

Big Ron

Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
I have wanted to start one just haven't found the time,but i will definitely start following yours :):tort:

i use instagram rather than facebook, much less bother 🤣🤣
I had a facebook page about 5 years ago it lasted about 2 weeks before i cancelled it,way to many jerks in one place that want to argue over everything

Karen(pebbles)

Platinum Tortoise Club
Bristol Uk
I had a facebook page about 5 years ago it lasted about 2 weeks before i cancelled it,way to many jerks in one place that want to argue over everything
EXACTLY! was full of doom and gloom and caused too many problems, deleted fb 3 yrs ago and switched to Instagram, so much easier and still full of stories and interests to keep me social 😂

Karen(pebbles)

Platinum Tortoise Club
Bristol Uk
Zola has his own email account,( zola @ zola. me .uk ) which he uses to send photos etc to his human friends, but we are not at all keen on Facebook or instagram or anything else !
Angie
I'm very much into crafts,baking and gardening etc and I get most of my ideas from Instagram, but Facebook I have no interest in.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
I post (and read) a lot on TWITTER and I see a few other tortoise/turtle ppl and organizations. @vladimir I think has a Twitter account and someone associated with TortoiseForum.org does & there is a bot too that sends out random tort pictures from the TFO gallery. Lots of other global societies & researchers too. Plus everything else…

Here are most, I cut off a few..

D9211732-2CC8-458C-9C90-ECE467EF5BF3.jpeg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I never bothered to delete my Facebook account but it felt wonderful to be able to uninstall the app from my phone. I haven't been there for years. My cute little moto 😶🥰 allows you to uninstall unused apps.

Karen(pebbles)

Platinum Tortoise Club
Bristol Uk
i used to decorate goose eggs, christmas decorations such as wine glass craft, flower arrangeing, i'll try most things if it interests me

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH