Infrared Temp Gun

Mommyof4

Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
I was looking to buy the Zoo Med Repti temp that Carolina Pet Supply has on their website. Would anyone recommend this one, or is there a different one I should be looking at? Also, any suggestions for a humidity meter. Thanks!!!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Home Depot sells a good one in the electrical section. They also sell temperature and humidity meters for like ten dollars.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I'm not sure I understand your question about a temperature gun. Harbor Freight has a non contact, laser thermometer gun that goes on sale regularly for about $25. I have one and I've found dozens of uses for it. Great for finding hot spots and cool spots. Harborfreighttools.com

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
I was looking to buy the Zoo Med Repti temp that Carolina Pet Supply has on their website. Would anyone recommend this one, or is there a different one I should be looking at? Also, any suggestions for a humidity meter. Thanks!!!
Home depot, Amazon, and many restaurant supply stores have IR temp guns. Same for humidity gauges.

May, Aussies, & Hermannis
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I have the Pro Exotics temp gun and I ordered it online. I think it was about $25. I like that one. I did not like the zoo med one. I would check out the home improvement stores if I were you.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Home Depot sells a good one in the electrical section. They also sell temperature and humidity meters for like ten dollars.
For the OP .....Mike is 100% correct on this ....plus the bennies of buying from a HUGE box store , if it goes "ka-put" which little hand held elec/bat gizmo's often do . Just bring it back ....ya don't even need a receipt and *bingo* they will give you a new one ~;)

Mommyof4

Wisconsin
Thanks everyone!!! I will go get one this weekend! I really appreciate all the help :D

Mammyjuls

Is this temp gun ok to buy
CxDUHB.png