Indian star tortoise enclosure

RossT

image.jpgHello everyone..
I have recently made this small box enclosure for my 3 baby star. Guide me if any other possible things and stuff I can edit and change according to
Their requirement.

Last edited by a moderator:

jordo6668

5 Year Member
I have no clue about that type of tortoise but I can tell it's way to small. And I don't even see no water dish or type of hide for them

RossT

It is just for sleeping at night.. Otherwise In morning I have a big outdoor area where they have a lots of space for roaming all around..:)
Just for night is it ok to keep..??

Menno

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Netherlands
I think one night won't be a problem. However, make sure the temps are correct. ;) I don't see any heating or so.

RossT

Here in india it is summer now.. Sow now temp is on or above 70-80* F .. Beside this i just wanted to enquiry regarding the substrate is it sufficient and enough..:O

Enquire*

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
RossT said:
Here in india it is summer now.. Sow now temp is on or above 70-80* F .. Beside this i just wanted to enquiry regarding the substrate is it sufficient and enough..:O

Enquire*

India! Which part of India? May I ask? The Indian Star should be feel like home. How about the humidity in your area? I love to hear someone that is from the origin of this specie. Can you also show us your outdoor enclosure?