I'm looking for a good place to buy tortoise or turtle jewelry !!

Nancy Freeman

Location (City and/or State)
New York
Hi everyone !

I am currently looking for a place (website, business or seller) where I can buy turtle or tortoise jewelry.

I'd like to start a small collection, so if the same place sells necklaces, rings and bracelets, that would be very much appreciated!

Thank you 🤗

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Search on Etsy.com. also a Google search will bring up a lot. Just be careful if the website is legit. A couple of us has order different things from Temu. Temu is not top quality but it's okay.

Nancy Freeman

New York
Search on Etsy.com. also a Google search will bring up a lot. Just be careful if the website is legit. A couple of us has order different things from Temu. Temu is not top quality but it's okay.
Ok! I will look up to it right now.

thank you wellington👌

AndreaHolloway

USA
Have you checked out local artisan markets or craft fairs? They often have diverse, handmade jewelry. Also, consider online platforms like Etsy or even boutique stores that specialize in nature-inspired accessories. And hey, to keep those treasures safe, you might want to look into a wholesale jewelry roll – they're pretty handy.

Cowgirl

Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, California
Hi everyone !

I am currently looking for a place (website, business or seller) where I can buy turtle or tortoise jewelry.

I'd like to start a small collection, so if the same place sells necklaces, rings and bracelets, that would be very much appreciated!

Thank you 🤗
Hi, If you find a good resource please share the link and pictures. I am interested too. Most of the jewelry I have found, of Tortoises, is very cheaply made.

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
I bought this bracelet in Las Vegas a few years ago in the Grand Bazaar Shops. They had several designs at the time but I don't know the name of the store and don't know if it is still there.

Attachments

• tortoise bracelet004.jpg
    tortoise bracelet004.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 2