Trade: Tortoise/turtle jewelry for???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
You can see my jewelry pieces here Handmade, High-quality Turtle/Tortoise Motif Jewelry for sale

I also do custom work, and can do pieces that have nothing to do with tortoises or turtles ;) I have a few more that I am working on that I will be posting in the next day or two.

I'll trade for... Well, a lot of things. I am looking for a female Concentric DBT, a couple of female Stinkpots, a Razorback musk or two, I'm also interested in tortoises, seeds to grow different flowers, etc., just let me know what you have. We can do full/partial trades with some cash, etc., I am pretty easy to work with.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I wish I was capable of carving them myself... But I'm not :( The ones I used before I bought that way ;)

S

Scooter

I can carve cowrie shells. Onarock supplies the shells, I carve them, Kristina you make the jewelry?

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I have turtle and other keyfinders.. They are key chains that hang on your purse so you don't have to dig for them. I can email pix, but I can't upload pix here. I am willing to trade for turtle jewelry. I also have dandilions seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.