Ignorant keeper.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lewisville, Texas
UPDATE:
SHE LET IT FREE! SHE SET IT IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND LET IT GO!!! ME AND MY SISTER ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR IT. WE ARE SEARCHING EVERYWHERE! SHE GOT BORED OF IT AND STILL DIDN'T GIVE IT TO ME....
I WILL UPDATE IF WE FIND IT OR NOT!

I would seriously consider telling some sort of animal control type group about them.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Maybe she just said she released it to get you to stop asking her about it? People do that on a site I moderate when people start telling them to release the baby turtles they grabbed from the side of the road.

Probably not, but it would be a bit better if it ware the case.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
So sad. She'd rather let it loose than to give it to someone who would at least give it a fighting chance at life? I'm absolutely no judge of character, but it seems to me one would have to actually have character to judge in the first place. Best of luck on your hunt.

Emily Contreras

Arizona
So sad. She'd rather let it loose than to give it to someone who would at least give it a fighting chance
at life? I'm absolutely no judge of character, but it seems to me one would have to actually have character to judge in the first place. Best of luck on your hunt.
I know! I completely am disappointed by what she decided to do. She is the type of person to forget to feed her dog for a week. She is literally TERRIBLE.
I would seriously consider telling some sort of animal control type group about them.
I have no evidence. She told me in person that she, "didn't want it anymore, so I let it go." Those are her exact lines. And Im completely DISGUSTED of what she did.
She’s AWFUL. Why wouldn’t she just give you the tortoise. That isn’t neglect, it’s meanful spite.
Thats what i'm saying.

Emily Contreras

Arizona
Maybe she just said she released it to get you to stop asking her about it? People do that on a site I moderate when people start telling them to release the baby turtles they grabbed from the side of the road.

Probably not, but it would be a bit better if it ware the case.
She released it because it was "boring" and "not cool to look at"
She is 24 years old and sounds like a 11 year old.
(kiindaa gives you a thought of what she is like)