Idea's for soaking tray.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
You could build a frame out of 2x4s and get some shower pan liner and staple or use roofing nails to secure it to the wooden frame. I made one years ago and made it wide enough so I could get a push broom into it for cleaning. If you want it to be a little deeper than the 2x4s just dig a divit under the pan liner. I used the broom to push the dirty water out. Only secure the rubber on the top of the 2x4s that will give you more rounded corners all around, easier to clean.
Thanks, did you think the rubber lining would be strong enough for a large sulcata not to punch holes in it will his feet?

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Thanks, did you think the rubber lining would be strong enough for a large sulcata not to punch holes in it will his feet?
Yes it is, I still have it, the frame is in need of repair but Walker has used it for years and the rubber is still in great shape. You can buy the shower pan liner by the foot at Lowe's and Home Depot etc.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Yes it is, I still have it, the frame is in need of repair but Walker has used it for years and the rubber is still in great shape. You can buy the shower pan liner by the foot at Lowe's and Home Depot etc.
Thanks, I am thinking to put one of the end 2x4s on a angle so it will be easier to push the water out with a broom.