Ideas for Clyde's new home.

Tanner Fry

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan, United States
Hello I have decided to update Clyde's enclosure due to his growth. It will unfortunately have to be an indoor enclosure and I have like the WORLDS smallest apartment lol. The plans that I have developed will take up a large portion of the space I have left. The plans I have will be the largest that they can get but I'm hoping to get suggestions for the space that will be available to Clyde. I have already have a three foot ledge that covers the entire window and I'm the other spots I will have a small garden that he can eat from. The total space for him to roam will be 10.6 feet. I'm thinking about a shallow water feature but dont know where or how. Any advice is much appreciated. 20190624_163218.jpeg

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Matbe just expand the second level to help increase the total space without increase the footprint. Just over build/secure the ramp and upper level to prevent escape or falls. I wish you the best and can tell you truly care for your little buddy!

Tanner Fry

Michigan, United States
Matbe just expand the second level to help increase the total space without increase the footprint. Just over build/secure the ramp and upper level to prevent escape or falls. I wish you the best and can tell you truly care for your little buddy!
I was thinking about that but I wasn't sure if he would use it. I have a larger space like that now but he only seems interested in a thin row about the size of his shell