Ibera Greek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlant85

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
I am currently working on upgrading my outdoor tortoise habitat and i am looking for a male ibera greek tortoise. If any body has one for sale or is looking to have their tortoise be adopted by a caring and loving person, please PM as soon as possible. ^_^ Thank you for reading the post!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Re: RE: Ibera Greek

Jlant85 said:
I am currently working on upgrading my outdoor tortoise habitat and i am looking for a male ibera greek tortoise. If any body has one for sale or is looking to have their tortoise be adopted by a caring and loving person, please PM as soon as possible. ^_^ Thank you for reading the post!

You wil be keeping him in quarantine, entirely separately from your existing tort, for a good 6 months, won't you? This for the sake of the health of both of them.

Jlant85

5 Year Member
California
JoesMum said:
Jlant85 said:

You wil be keeping him in quarantine, entirely separately from your existing tort, for a good 6 months, won't you? This for the sake of the health of both of them.

Way ahead of you! I plan to have them separated PERIOD! Place them together once in a while... but thats after the 6 month period and can confirm that they are well and healthy!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
That sounds good :) Be aware that, if he can smell girls, he will want to go find them and may spend a lot of time pacing... even if he can't, he might spend a lot of time pacing. That's the the way of the males unfortunately, one track minds! :D

Jlant85

5 Year Member
California
JoesMum said:
That sounds good :) Be aware that, if he can smell girls, he will want to go find them and may spend a lot of time pacing... even if he can't, he might spend a lot of time pacing. That's the the way of the males unfortunately, one track minds! :D

Oh that joe... he sounds like a ladies man! lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.