I witnessed my first tortoise tantrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HonuFonu23

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glendale, AZ
Weda737 said:
Sure he gets stompy and a little indignant sometimes. But when I came home from work today he was flat out mad! I had to work at 7 this morning which is really rare and I guess I've been spending a lot of time fixing up things for my dum that I just haven't taken him outside in a few days. Today was chilly and rainy anyway but he would hear nothing of it. He raced around his tank, just going as fast as he could go, and when he saw me he came running up to the glass and tried to climb his log hide to get to me. He had spring mix in his bowl, I know he wasn't hungry. So I went ahead and took him outside for a while and let him pick some nice clover. When we came back in I moistened some moss I got for him and put it in his hide. Don't worry, just because I have a new snake doesn't mean I'm going to neglect or get tired of my other little boogers. He crashed in his water bowl to warm up then got a treat of some mazuri and zoo med. I crashed too... I tried to clock out for lunch today by swiping my debit card lol. I'm so not a morning person. I've just never seen the little guy run so fast...

He was like.. "i'll show that human". LOl. Aww. Oh well.

Mine threw his own tantrum a few days ago. He wouldn't come out of his log... he was acting as stubborn as a bull. And he always comes out when I'm around without fail. I think I came home kinda late.. usually I'm home by 3ish.. and I didn't get home till like 5. I didn't handle him till he decided to come out. I guess that'll learn me to come home late. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.