I wish I could afford this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
I first thought this was going to be about a tortoise, saw it was off topic section, thought it would be totally irrelevant then was pleasantly surprised! but WOW that much for a charm...I know it's Tiffany but still...haha

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
must be a girl thing.

abra

5 Year Member
Mass
I wish they at least would have a cute knock off of it somewhere but nothing compares with the colors :) Everything is silver and not as cute. I don't think I will be able to afford a $975 charm till I'm rich ;)

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Personally I would spend the 900 plus on some pancakes (real) and maybe a mata mata.

abra

5 Year Member
Mass
If I could get them maybe, I wont be getting another tort until I'm out of college. I've got a ways to go :p

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
My niece has a lot of Tiffany jewelry, but it is all silver and I don't think that expensive. Her dad got her the softball key chain but everything else she got from boyfriends, I hope they didn't spend THAT much. I am more of a knock off person when it comes to jewelry.

abra

5 Year Member
Mass
Ohhhh, I want the softball :D I love softballlllll

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I don't want to make anyone mad but I think the JC penny one looks better than the tiffany one, plus my grandma is a retired JC Penny's employee so she gets a great discount whenever I shop there I have her buy my stuff I need/want.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I WANTTT ONEEEE!!! It is so beautiful!!! Too bad it is 2775$ for the bracelet and turtle lol :D

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
wow 35 for an ornament? no thanks and I just realized it is 900 plus for just the turtle? not including the necklace? WOW

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Abra~Do you play for your HS team. We are a total sports family. My niece (17) plays Softball and soccer, my oldest son (16) is on the varsity basketball team and my youngest son (11) plays basketball and baseball. We stay busy.

Wirewehear

10 Year Member!
So. Cal desert
dmmj said:
must be a girl thing.

not with all us girls. I hate shopping for clothes and while I like jewelery I just dont think to where it. My neices like to dress me up ... they think its funny. I'd rather spend my money on new landscaping tools.

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
At a Christmas bazaar I bought a pair of turtle earrings for $1.99. Silver around a green ball. Saw the same pair at a local florist/gift shop for $2.99. I'm just not that interested in spending a bundle on something as trivial as jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies.