I need Valium

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
My grandkids took me out for a long luncheon. Oh man it was good. The company especially. Most of my family doesn't like me...but these two love me, and are trying to buy a house in here close to me...:) So when I got back from lunch, or anywhere, the first thing I do is check on Mary K. oh lordy. So HOLY SH*T!!! Why can't you be happy right here!!!100_2962.JPG
Noobs...study this photo...plz notice the iron bar still in place and the cinder block lays broken at the side. this is lesson 1. Sulcata are extremely strong...Mary is 35 pounds. So she's a small Sulcata who can break big cinder block.lesson 2. Mary is not back there...along side the house, a tort free zone... s.ob. There is chain link behind that lattice...
I made this blockade, she's not back there either...damn her
100_2967.JPG
Now is when I start getting a nervous stomach...I run (sorta) and check the gate...closed and locked for once. I'm scanning all the tort pens, where the ---- is she??? OMG! Now panic starts in. Where??/I go to the tort shed to see if the other tortoises are in there and this is what I found...100_2964.JPG
%^&&%%$#@*&^ and (*&^!!! she was sound asleep when i caught her...lesson 3...look in the shed first!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
That'll teach you to take her tire away!

Reactions: Ink