Weather

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I realize that many states are hotter than Oregon, however, it's been in the high 90's most days in the Willamette Valley and that is way hot for us . Recently I commented on a hot type subject on how I cool off my tortoises and posted old photos. Then I ran a sprinkler under some Rose of Sharon bushes, and flooder other area, oh lordy! Mary K had a ball. Notice how suspicious she's looking at me?
DSCN1906.JPG
This photo is for all you keepers who think they have to be kept so clean...see how muddy the water is in this #2 picture...and Mary needed a drink...look at this face...she didn't care about the mud...DSCN1907.JPG
she drank muddy water...Really Mary? You don't drink the CLEAN water I provide for you...look at this homely face...DSCN1905.JPG
truly a face only a mother could love...lol

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
how is her underbite doing?
look at that last picture...top is seriously inside the bottom and it makes for biting hard. I notice she's kinda cocking her head sideways, making the bite easier. I really want to get a second opinion on her bite...I think it could be better...but too much money right now