i need to calm down

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield
you can have it . I hate it. its cold wet and slippery :(
You need to make the best of a bad situation. Go out with your son and make a snow tortoise, then post it. I'll have my first ever guess at a tortoise species. lol Go on then,quick before it melts.:) and no cheating and just making an egg. :p

Heather H

N.E. ohio
You know, you and Yvonne are right. Snow is to be appreciated. I think I'd actually miss it, if there were to be a winter without at least a few incheso_O
i normally don't mind but i am going out more than normal. My husband threatened to take away my keys :) because I keep going and buying seeds, planters........ ( im not supposed to drive when there is snow on the ground ) :)

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
You know, you and Yvonne are right. Snow is to be appreciated. I think I'd actually miss it, if there were to be a winter without at least a few incheso_O
Its happening over here in front of our very eyes. Winters used to be severe and ruthless. Not any more. Most years we don't get snow on low lying ground any more. Like I said b4 we travel far to show our children how much fun snow is. Sledging down mountains etc

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Anyway that's nothing, a while back I got in bath with my socks on. And I once went to work with odd shoes on. lol
My husband cracks jokes because I do random odd stuff & he's like you pulled another Shannon"! I paid for gas twice on 2 different occasions and when I got back in my car after going inside to pay for gas, I got in my car and drive off! LOL!!