I love trying to imagine what you all look like

Emmawilly

Location (City and/or State)
Plymouth
I read TFO every day. Religiously. I rarely post though. Tonight I've had some drinks so what the heck. One of my favourite hobbies is trying to imagine what you all look like by the posts you share. Of course, some of you can't play this game as your avatar gives it away. For some of you, I appreciate your user name may well be that of your tortoise but I'm afraid, I will conjure up some image regardless. If you want to know what image I have of you, please post back!!

nicoleann2214

NY
I read TFO every day. Religiously. I rarely post though. Tonight I've had some drinks so what the heck. One of my favourite hobbies is trying to imagine what you all look like by the posts you share. Of course, some of you can't play this game as your avatar gives it away. For some of you, I appreciate your user name may well be that of your tortoise but I'm afraid, I will conjure up some image regardless. If you want to know what image I have of you, please post back!!
Me!!!?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Some of us have added our picture to a thread: The new what do you look like thread.

(sorry, I don't know how to copy/paste on this device. You'll have to find it on your own)

But no fair cheating! Tell me what I look like BEFORE you find that thread.

Here's a clue:

for facebook.jpg

Last edited:

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

?‍?….?‍♀️

Emmawilly

Plymouth
I have met a few members in person or seen a pic way after I had imagined what they looked like. None looked like what I pictured.
Btw, are we that scary you have to drink to talk to us lmao, just kidding.
Thought you were male for ages but then Maggie made a reference in a post that made me realise you're female. I imagine you to be short, fiery, immaculate nails but up for a fight

Emmawilly

Plymouth
I hope everybody reads all of my posts in a wise old man voice.
Yes
Some of us have added our picture to a thread: The new what do you look like thread.

(sorry, I don't know how to copy/paste on this device. You'll have to find it on your own)

But no fair cheating! Tell me what I look like BEFORE you find that thread.
I did find that thread once and someone (was it Toddrick? ) had the most fantastic wizardy beard? I can't find it anymore and it would spoil the game.
Yvonne, you are wise and you rescue animals. I imagine you to have working women's hands (like me), long grey hair that you wear in a ponytail and glasses you push up on your head or wear on a string round your neck. But I also think you like very colourful clothes. Am I right?